10 Life Changing Cleaning Hacks!
There is nothing nicer than a clean and tidy home. Maybe you like to clean or do not mind it let’s say or perhaps you rather call the Clean Team and have us come to the rescue like we are known for doing. But what if you knew some of our cleaning hacks that would make your weekly cleaning routine tremendously quicker and easier? Well, the Clean Team have a endless amount of creative idea that more than not turn into a cleaning hack and added to our routine when cleaning a clients home. From some that are so simple, you will be impressed that our cleaning hacks have not occurred to you ever before now. Here are 10 life-changing cleaning hacks to put to the test this week.
- Stop the bottom of any type of garbage/storage bin from smelling… grab some newspaper place it in the bottom bottom of each garbage/bin… this will soak up any liquid spills and also this mean you will not have to clean the garbage/bins out as often as you did before.
- For fluffy and soft clothing a most importantly towels forego the fabric softener and grab the plain white vinegar instead. White vinegar will leave your clothing shockingly soft and fluffy, nor will it reek of vinegar either.
- Our Favorite!! Use old socks to clean blinds. Why not? We do it while cleaning our clients windows all of the time. It makes dusting extremely easier by using a damp sock over your hand to remove all of the dust. Do this for both sides of the blind and then enjoy your fresh sparkling clean blinds.
- Did you ever imagine that by using few drops of olive oil/baby oil on a clean non-used paper towel and polishing it into stainless steel surfaces could make all of the finger prints disappear? Well, try it. This hack works amazing…
- Easy as one, two, three… Fill a microwave safe bowl wit cold water drop 1 whole sliced lemon into the bowl and microwave for 3 minutes. After that remove the bowl carefully while watching where you are going not tripping over anything burning yourself or anyone else and place it into the sink. Then immediately wipe the inside of your microwave out with a clean rag.
- We have the perfect hack to remove any hard water stains from the taps. Soak a few rags you could careless about in plain white vinegar and then place on the top of your taps. Leave for 8-10 hours, scrub the tap and then rinse it. Is it that easy? Yes, it certainly is!
- Bomb your dish with little to no effort. Pour in the bottle of your dishwasher 1 cup of baking soda. Let it sit overnight without any disruption then, the next morning run your dishwasher on the hottest cycle with nothing in the machine. Add 1/3 cup of white vinegar into the detergent location – boom it is not stinky anymore!
- Limescale is such an eye soar, agreed? Fill a plastic ziplock bag with white vinegar. Tie the bag onto the shower head making sure the head is emerged in the vinegar. Let sit 2-3 hours, remove the bag, and then wipe the shower head with a clean warm rag. Bye-bye-Bye limescale!!
- 9. Allergens love to float around in our home just to let us know we are never alone, don’t they? To stop the dust particles grab a lightly damp rag add a few drops of lavender essential oil for a nice refreshing scent. Then get a different damp rag and use a few drops of peppermint which helps keeps not only bugs away but headaches and stress as well.
- While cleaning your kitchen have you ever noticed a “sewer” kinda like smell and ever realize it could be your sink drain. Let me let you in on a secret more than likely it is your sink drain. To prevent this and have your kitchen smell like it should, there is something simple and short that you should know. 1/2 of white vinegar and 1/2 of baking soda down your drain, leave it for 5-10 minute then turn on your tap to the hot water and let it run for 1-2 minutes. Your drain will be significantly different after you do this and so won’t your kitchen!
Did you already know these cleaning hacks or did you learn something new? We would like to hear your thoughts or even inquires! The Clean Team performs all of these hacks as important task in our cleaning services to give clients a spotless home for more details and information give us a call today at (607) 220-3578.